Monday, August 13, 2007

Sleeeeeeeeep...

I am fully aware that any moms out there are going to roll their eyes and tell me to grow up when they read this, but...

Lola has stopped sleeping through the night. She no longer snuggles. She no longer lets us sleep for as long as she wants to. She gets up at about 5:30 each morning, bugs me for 10 mins or so, then gets up at 7 for good.

The sad thing is that there are only like 4 more days that I could sleep in before school stuff starts, but I think that I'm probably not going to get to for any of them. Worse than that is that Jon, who is not really a cat person, but got her to make me happy, is getting increasingly frustrated/angry with her waking him up.

*end whining*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Lola isn't sleeping. That must be really frustrating. I hope she sleeps longer here soon.